Monday, August 22, 2011

Whimsical Playroom

Whimsical Playroom

Whimsical Playroom by stylebydaisyrose on Polyvore.com

I spotted this couch and thought WHIMSY! I love all things whimsical. What a gorgeous playroom this would be. I would also add a fun chandelier or fan and lots of colorful organization units; you know, for the kids. And no, they would not be allowed to eat, drink, or paint. However, I'm dying to do a wall with chalkboard paint, again, for the kids, of course. Don't worry safety enthusiasts, I would use battery operated candles in the wall sconces.

You can find the specific items here.

2 comments:

  1. "kids" as in plural? Are you saying something here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Negative my friend. Kids as in friends who come over to play with my kid (singular). Nice try. :)

    ReplyDelete