Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Blue Angels, Horsemen, Hellcats, Bearcats, GALORE!

Here is a picture of my Grandpop. What a stud! He was one of the original creators of the Navy's Blue Angels. This is him with his Hellcat. My Dad, (Grandpop's son), just sent me a video of the Horsemen paying homage to the Blue Angels by bringing back one of their original aircraft, the Bearcat.  This is an amazing video that had me tearing up. They brought back one of the Bearcat pilots of the Blue Angels and his emotion mirrors what my grandfather's would have been if he were alive to see it. This is part of our history that should be known and cherished. Unfortunately this culture is being replaced by the likes of the Kardashians and the Hiltons and it's sad. This video is very touching, inspiring, and heartfelt. I can imagine my grandfather flying with pride with a glow of happiness in his powder blue eyes. 



  




No comments:

Post a Comment