Monday, August 15, 2011

Love Rocks

I have found a lovely piece of procrastination, imagination heaven! Polyvore! Never heard of it before today and I am in love! I think I'm terrible at putting outfits together; I've started pre-shopping online, copy/pasting the items I like into an outfit, running them by my British husband who, like most Brits, has a better fashion eye than I, and then going to the store to purchase the researched items.

Then I found Polyvore. It lets me play with outfits of all types, put everything together, and voila! I feel like a real fashion designer, oh how I'd love to be a real fashion designer. Below is my first attempt, I call it Love Rocks. What I want most is that unbelievable leather jacket. But alas, i don't think they carry that at Target or Express. Oh well, fantasies, fantasies.

p.s. You can even follow me and my blundering fashion ways on Polyvore, if you are so inclined.




No comments:

Post a Comment