Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Fashion Fantasy

Cars! I am a car fanatic and if I had the money I would have a very large garage full of beautiful sports cars. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. The past few days I've been knocked out with strep throat and during one of my miniature naps I had a dream that I owned a pink BMW Z4:


This was a very peculiar dream, I'm more of an American Sports Car type of girl and while pink has grown on me the past few years, on a car? However, I would never turn this car down if offered to me. Here are a few on my car wish list, which is really too long to show all of them, in no particular order:

Nissan GT-R (in Pearl White please)


This next one may actually be at the number one spot. It was the first car I ever drove, I was 2 years old, sitting on my Dad's knee "steering" as he drove through the neighborhood. After that, he couldn't get me out of the car or any driver's seat for that matter. May I drool, I mean introduce, the 1976 Trans-Am Firebird. The only color option, in my opinion, is black with the gold firebird: 



You know, I may end on that note (especially since I have a ton of work to catch up on from being ill). However, others on my list include any year Camaro (A '94 Forest Green, T-Top Camaro was my first car), any year Corvette (though I'd love a stingray body style and the split window). Yes, and pretty much any classic American Sports Car.


*Please click images for "original" source. 

No comments:

Post a Comment