Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Autumn Breeze

Autumn Breeze

Autumn Breeze by stylebydaisyrose

I LOVE, LOVE this look. I think I've realized that I'm not really that much of a fashion disaster. My problem is that I do not have the funds or the patience to acquire this look in reality. Would you like to make a donation to my fashion fund? Please email me and we'll work something out. :) Just kidding, sort of. My favorite in this: the purse and the boots, yummy. If you want to see where these specific items can be purchased, check out my polyvore page, it lists everything for you.

This weekend I took my son to a department store to try to piece together a more affordable version of this look, I bought a deep purple wallet. I think I missed the mark just a little. It wasn't completely my fault, my son got a little freaked out by the manikins. He's seen manikins before, but this one caught him by surprise and he never really recovered. I was walking toward a top, holding my son, and as we were passing a manikin, which consisted only of a headless torso, he spotted it out of the corner of his eye, looked and gave a little yelp. He continued to give this odd little yelp every time he spotted one and no matter what path a strategized (I know it's not a real word, but I think it should be) there were too many manikins to maneuver around. They must have had a discount at a manikin parts factory; they were everywhere! By the way, manikin parts and doll parts most definitely go on my skin crawling list. So, we left the manikin cemetery and headed to the park instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment