Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Lesson from Maggie Grace

The human form is beautiful, especially a woman's form. There are some negative aspects to the degree in which today's society clings to youth and, many times, too thin body frames; however, there are many positive aspects as well. Youth should be celebrated, something the young don't realize. At least, I didn't realize it. These gorgeous pictures of Maggie Grace by Gavin Bond want me to go get some fancy clothes and get some photos done (not glamour shots!). I wonder if Mr. Bond (Gavin, not James, though I'd accept James if it was Daniel Craig) would schedule a photo shoot with me? His photographs are beautiful. Cherish your youth, no one is immune to aging and it creeps upon you with very little warning. p.s. I want these clothes.





Original source for images can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment