Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Black Cherry/White Chocolate Cupcake

It is no secret that I am a fan of cupcakes. Some legends say I have an entire bookshelf dedicated to cupcake recipes and have sent anonymous love letters to said cupcakes. I will neither confirm nor deny these rumors. I am a firm believer in the philosophy: "Cupcakes make the party." (I just made that up) But they do! Get some cute swirly cupcake holders, I have these in different sizes, add a variety of tasty treats, display a swanky cupcake menu and voila! The talk of the party is on your table.

Yesterday I was surfing around and found this wonderful website: Whipperberry. I spent a lot of time on the site, but the majority of the time was spent drooling over the above picture and setting the recipe to heart. I also printed it out, just in case. Here is the recipe for those luscious cupcakes. I'm going out of town this weekend so I'm going to have to wait until I can test these bad boys out for myself, but I can't stop thinking about them. Plus, this recipe is right up my alley: boxed cake mix, instant pudding! Sorry, I don't have time to bake from scratch. The other great attribute of this recipe is that it is very versatile. You could mix it up, add a little lemon zest, don't like black cherry? (You're strange if you don't, but your prerogative.) That's okay, choose whatever Jello-O flavor you'd like, experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment