Monday, October 10, 2011

Sweet Nightmares

I found these pictures from the Nightmares Fear Factory haunted house and I could not stop laughing. I wonder what makes us love being scared and scary movies. I don't particularly care for it, though Halloween is my second favorite holiday and I do believe it should be scary. Kids should go dressed as vampires, witches, and goblins, not Justin Bieber. Wait, that is kind of scary, never mind.  I did go to an amazing haunted house in Kissimmee, Florida called The Haunted Grimm House. It was a lot of fun and it's open year round. Plus there are some great restaurants and pubs nearby, I'd suggest eating after you go the haunted house.

Check out these pics from Nightmares Fear Factory. I wish I knew what was jumping out at them, my money is on some sort of demented clown.

Sweet Nightmares!







No comments:

Post a Comment