Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Falling, Running, Crawling, and Rolling Down the Rabbit Hole

It's late October! That means Halloween, my second favorite holiday is around the corner, Spring 2012 registration is revving up (which means I get to schedule tutors for next semester soon - GAG), midterms are over, preparation for finals is gearing up, there have been some job interviews and possible opportunities/options to get our family under one roof again, it's time to start acting on all of the Christmas gift plans I've been concocting over the past few months and I'm starting preparations for NaNoWriMo! So, I am now working on character sketches, loose story lines, research, and wishful thinking that this year I will make it passed the blasted finish line!

In other words, I'm busy! I know my posting has been spotty the past week or two (or three :\), but my limited spare time of 20 minutes is now about 8 minutes. I have been doing a lot of playing around over on my Polyvore, so please check me out over there: http://www.stylebydaisyrose.polyvore.com/


Wish me luck in NaNoWriMo. Here's my last Polyvore set:
 
 
I first started this as a Halloween costume, but then I thought how fun would it be to wear this out to dinner. To walk in Helena Bonham Carter's crazy shoes, to not care what others think, to be quirky and sexy all at the same time, to be able to pull off being a clown, a witch, a vampire, a sex symbol, a model, passionate, intense, laid back, and cool all in one swoop!
Helena Bonham Carter - Overflowing Package

No comments:

Post a Comment