Monday, September 26, 2011

Robert Pattinson

Oh life can get so crazy and frustrating and annoying and hectic that you forget to breathe and then you allow yourself one quick breath and dive back in and keep working and keep pushing and keep fighting and smiling and laughing and taking every ounce of pleasure from every source to keep you fueled for the fight and then writing the longest sentence on a blog that hardly anyone reads but you keep adding to it because it's a fun little hobby to spend 20 minutes of your nonexistent lunch hour so that you can find a little peace in the office revolving door of whining students and incompetent co-workers and then you pause because you almost added a coma in said longest sentence but you really didn't want to do that see I did it again and almost again and then I almost ended it with an exclamation point because my English degree is kickin' in and my grammar bell is ringing like crazy but now I just want to continue so you can see an example of some of the papers I get to proof only mine is better because I have correct spelling and capitalization and I haven't used any annoying text message abbreviations at least mine's not for a grade at a university ranked in the top 80 in the nation nope mine's for a little unknown fun hobby blog so when I get like this and I think I'm just going to walk out of the office and keep walking until my shoes disintegrate from my feet which would be awhile because I tend to wear pretty high heels I look at the picture below and think "Yummy."


Click here for original image source.


No comments:

Post a Comment