Wednesday, September 14, 2011

9/11/01 - Never Forget, Never Forgive


Original Image Source: Honestly, WTF
I did not post on 9/11 and had not planned one. There's a dull fire in me that flares uncontrollably at any small thought or image of 9/11, it burns rage, it burns sadness, and it burns tears and I try to avoid the burn. Sunday I was on the road, driving home from visiting my husband (we live in two different states, sucks, but you gotta go where the work is I suppose). I managed to avoid the television and radio broadcasts and after giving my thoughts and pained heart throbs to those who died, but mainly those (especially the children) who still suffer through losing the people they loved most, I turned on BPM and danced with my son.

However, Monday morning I read THIS post by one of my favorite bloggers: The Bitchy Waiter. I loved it and felt that it was worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment