Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The Ever Beautiful, Emma Watson

I just discovered Emma Watson's new ad for Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose Fragrance.

This two minute, mini-movie, is an enchanting work directed by fashion photographer Mario Testino. I'm not ashamed to admit that I was getting teary-eyed as I watched this. After all, who doesn't dream about the fantasy love tale? Matters of the heart, fate, chance, and plain old fashion luck are the foundation of life. Why do you think the most powerful relationships, songs, movies, and novels have a central love story or a love story deeply intertwined in the action?

As always, Ms. Watson is classy, sexy, and beautiful. (Though I do prefer the longer hair). Her professionalism, demeanor and maturity seem to channel the "classic" beauty of those such as Lana Turner, Veronica Lake, Audrey Hepburn, and Grace Kelly.

I hope you enjoy the ad as much as I do:

1 comment: